Pixel 6 (Pro) Review One Month Later Tech News

Pixel 6 (Pro) Review One Month Later Tech News

Pixel 6 (Pro) Review One Month Later Tech News






Pixel 6 and actually this Post should

been online for a long time but the Pixel 6
has its teething troubles on Monday
and I just wanted to google them
give time to fix the whole thing before
I criticized everything unnecessarily and that on
at the end of the day no longer relevant
has and lo and behold that I waited
when I got the pixel 6 once
Unpacked was my first thought
eight thick socks are the big part
it will be the smaller pixel six
it is exactly the same behind maria gott
big but after I feel bigger again
he must have made friends a bit
I confess it lies through them
illustration already have very good ones
I still remember when I was back then
I have looked at pictures
just thought that can't be real
and then confirmed as google the whole thing
one thing was clear to me that has here
for me the design in my eyes
award 2021 even if I won a
I a huge fan of matt glass back
binder not only do this as a rule
high quality look but also
leave no fingerprints google
but still has to recognize how
managed to tell the story of the glass
that it's not even that fingerprint
a matt glass back is susceptible
as with the iPhone 13 pro, I would still be
preferred to be from the front
I however disappointed
the unique selling point in the android market
namely, symmetrical edges are not
no longer available with match display
the pro is still at normal 6 now
we come to a surprising way
bad point the battery life like that
would have the pixel 6 pros with normal
usage eleven hours 34 when streaming
nine hours 37 and with a continuous load
just six hours 23 that
normal pixel 6 holds by its small size
90 hertz display something
so he holds around in all activities
ten percent longer than its big one
brother and these values ​​are also far
away from what I imagined
had the values ​​are careful
expressed disappointing you consider
here a 5,000 is e.g. 4500
largest mAh mah battery
built-in an adaptive 120 Hz up to 1 90 now what displays on the iPhone 13 pro
an incredibly good battery life
enable and also a
specially developed google processor
even here I expect an acute der
without problems two days
creates and he creates it reminds you
you still remember it when I was at the beginning of the
videos said well that i was with
this video has been waiting for me well
wait that's one of those slurries
I don't know exactly what google
has turned a place currency area here
But the battery life has been over
the weeks improved dramatically
Apparently, the new dancer needs to chip
get away from googling a little bit
let one call only for
partly 30 percent longer than before
particularly noticeable when streaming
Hirsch a google their own youtube app
strong for the pixel 6 afterward
to have optimized the runtimes
which I now prove to be excellent
would be called but still comes out well
it to the next point in pretty much
every review complete
is taken apart
fingerprint sensor when I got the
first-time notary, I thought
I don't think so
scanned no matter not sloppy and still
once and again he is really like that
slowly google has meanwhile also
took a position on it myself
apparently worked in display
fingerprint sensor to unlock in
combination with the dancer chip with
a much more complex algorithm
which then is appropriately safe
means more complex authentication
for one protection for the price of one
increased processing time can be achieved
think of what you want who that
want to counteract the whole thing a bit
I have two tips for the faster one
Unlocking ready tip number
skipping settings thereon displays
Kreuth all the way down and activates the
switch for better
touch-sensitive after that go to the
security settings and adds the
add exactly the same finger again
after that, the unlocking should be felt
run faster where we also pay attention
must is the right one
screen protector because here you can you guys just don't recommend any cheap ones
to buy amazon because these are for
part either too thick or break that
light so that an unlock is still
takes longer here I can again
advertise that the slides of Rasheed
recommend me for this video
have supported even if these slides
appear thick they affect the
fingerprint scanner 0 in the cases
I have to say that this time I only meet you
advise against the original google cases
can because these would not at all
high quality and optically destroy the
look of pixel 6 but look at you
times that Jan o
pure seemed finally to Hamburg it in the
range quality and fetting like
used to be incredibly good the whole thing now
finally no longer in the earlier plastic
but with recycled paper and
eco-friendly soy ink printed
with this change a huge huge praise
from here drives that would like to order
not super happy about the link in the
description couldn’t give then
this is another 15 percent
discount on the whole put and
but are now talking about the greatest
positive surprise for me material
the biggest plus point is something you can
not at all visualize with the camera
the 120-hertz display in
combination with the software for this
harmonizes so incredibly well with that
new layout yes we have to each
movement and every action are like that
Incredibly fluid and supple
alone if you slice the notification
counting down you notice like mini convertible
low the whole until august also
pretty much everything was rounded off each
little thing in every app was made
remodeled what I am also very very beautiful
find is that small pop up window from
youtube because this one is finally too
rounded off you can also choose the size
simply change with pinch to zoom
Speaking of having a son on the back and
for the first time finally such a chamber
if you choose chrome or
should you decide here
a quadruple telezoom lens and
this is real
I don't want that much here either
to say because with the pixel 6 gets
you're currently just bluntly said the best camera donated on the whole
the android market I want that in beautiful
high contrast the hindrance operation
is terrific the flags are crisp and
all pictures are unbelievable
I would even say the sum
they are visibly better than the iPhone
13 samples wide angle he does not see the pictures
are a that means not that far
really like me with one
a wide-angle lens would have wanted and
to see a lot of rustling at night
it has a very strong hand for us
he looks at the main island sees that
everything looks different when a recording
then that's the best photo you have
ever shot with a smartphone
smartphone cameras are now
but the flagships are so incredible
turned out well that is not just easy
still let truth test the whole thing
what not but much more cash are they
little Niklas and in that case that is
the software or, in other words, he
magic erasers in the pixel 6 no matter what
the whole person from these smartphones
you have stopped as soon as I have the
magical animals were unpacked management
always the same
with the help of a new, a network is the
image recognition so good that the retouching
it is done within a second
the whole thing works really well where
it is best to use a repeating pattern
or a lot of space around it
that is at least as ingenious
dictation and believe me it is
unbelievable how well it works
and above all how fast I mean
I have to pay attention again to how
I emphasize certain things or whether I am now
the new dancer wants to work on the piece
all in one speed the
almost exactly corresponds to real-time there
the algorithm in German is still in the
is still in the learning phase
not as fast as in English
why when I'm sporty that
he would screw maximum on himself
It no longer keeps up but is still great
awesome and the whole thing is even still possible
continue when I, for example, in WhatsApp
go in and choose a conversation
which for example in English is the plot
upstairs to the excitement of the whole thing after that will translate the whole
conversation translated completely visually
if I want to answer I can
do the whole thing in German and he
translates the whole thing for me
automatically and adds this too
automatically a so if that is not the
where is the hammer and that's how it happened
I'm getting more and more of this pixel 6
got in combination with the five years
update guarantee is the break 6 and that
six pros for me the
android smartphones of the year are one
ingenious design a top display and
the coolest with a good battery life
features across the android mark
and also probably the best cameras
next to the iPhone 13 pro and that to one
relatively narrow width that
deserves applause if you guys like this
video could somehow help with any
a decision in double lay and subscription
in that sense,

Tags:
#technews #technologynews #newstech #technicalnews #techologynews #techtalknews #technologicalnews #technewsupdates #dailytechnews #technewsupdate #latesttechnews #technewsdaily #technews24 #technewstoday #newstechnology #trendtechnews #toptechnews #technology

Post a Comment

0 Comments